What is included
The following is included in our rates when you book a luxury camping getaway at Cosy Tents, Hepburn Shire.
- Full queen size bed in our 5 metre bell tents or double size bed in our 4 metre bell tents, 1200 thread count bed linen and 8TOG goose down quilt to keep you cosy and warm.
- 2 kinds of pillows for you to choose from (feather and Micro-fibre non-allergenic).
- Bath towels, hand towels, face cloth and bathrobes will be supplied.
- Portable gas stove and access to communal fire pit for some adventurous cooking. All cooking utensils, pans, plates, bowls, cups, cutlery and wine glasses are included.
- Selection of teas, coffee, sugar and bottled water will be provided in each of the tents. Milk will be available from the fridge located at Reception Tent.
- 26L Esky to keep food and drinks cool.
- Plenty of lighting, candles and lanterns to keep you reading that book.
- Bose iPod Bluetooth speaker to play your favourite tunes.
- Outdoor seating area to relax and enjoy the surrounding environment.
- Battery power with 240 volt power point and 12 volt USB power supply are available when you can’t completely leave the digital world behind. Please note: this will charge small devices such as mobile phones and is not suitable for heating equipment such as irons or hairdryers.
All guests will have access to their private tent, reception area, fire pit and shared toilet and shower facilities containing hot water.
We are here to assist and create an enjoyable camping experience for our guests and most of the time you will find us at the reception tent. Reception will be open to all guests and we have books, magazines, board games and great company to keep you entertained.
What you need to bring
For the most part, we will provide all the camping essentials so you don’t need to worry about packing the bulky items.
All you need to do is pack an overnight bag, hat, sunscreen, bug spray (we are enjoying the outdoors afterall) some food and drinks and leave the rest to us.
Winter time: please bring suitable attire to keep you warm, we recommend bringing thermal under layers. Due to the amount of rain we have received this year our paths are wet and if you own a pair of gum boots please bring them along. Cosy Tents does provide guests with gum boots but sizes are limited.
We hope to see you soon!